Welcome to the Little Faith Taproom – the home of Little Faith Beer.
With the loosening of restrictions from 19th July, we’re going to be making a few safe changes to our operations.
We want everyone to feel comfortable and safe when coming to Little Faith and go at their own pace with the easing of restrictions.
To that end, here’s a few changes we’ll be implementing;
- It’s no longer essential to book a table with us, you can just walk-up, however if you would like to secure your spot, we are still taking bookings for individual tables and groups in our Main inside Bar (booking form below).
- We will be taking orders at the bar, but for those not wishing to queue, we will still be offering the option of table service - just scan the QR code on your table, put your order through and we’ll bring it to you.
- If ordering drinks at the bar, we will ask you not to consume them until sat at your table inside. You can consume your drinks standing if outside however.
- We feel it’s important to make everyone feel safe, so we will still be adhering to social distancing in our inside bar, although groups larger than 6 will be allowed. We will not have any standing capacity inside for this reason.
- Standing will be allowed outside.
- We will not be enforcing the wearing of masks, but we do ask you to consider others around you.
- Hand sanitiser stations will still be visible and available for all.
- If you would like to book tables for a large group booking, please do get in contact with us so we can try to accommodate you.
Little Faith Taproom
London SE8 4SA
Phone: 020 8692 7612
General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org